Please note the following is required to be eligible to apply for the program;
- Your fully completed COECSA-RIIO-RESIDENCY-PROGRAMME-Application Form
- COECSA Trainee Associate Membership Application Form.
- Short Curriculum vitae (2- 4 pages).
- One page personal statement on why you want to train as an Ophthalmologist.
- Three references (one reference must be from your last training/work institution).
- A passport-size photograph
- Additional support documents e.g. research evidence, awards
- Have read through and understood our fee structure and scholarship/sponsorship policy. Please note RIIO does not offer scholarships for this program.
- Admitted candidates must provide proof of Rwanda Medical and Dental Council registration is mandatory before commencing the training.
Information regarding our Fee Structure can be found here